- Yearly filings include the filing of audited accounts of Branch Office, World Accounts with Registrar of Companies.
- Yearly submission of Activity Certificate with RBI and AD Bank.
- Annual return with the Income Tax Department.
- Filing of Quarterly / Monthly TDS returns, VAT, Service Tax Returns.
B. Other Legal Obligations/Provisions:
- The Branch Office will not accept any deposits in India
- The commission earned by the Branch Office from parties abroad for any agency business will be repatriated to India through normal banking channels.
- The Branch office shall not undertake any retail trading activity
- A Branch Office is not allowed to carry out manufacturing or processing activities in India, directly or indirectly.
- The Branch Office is not allowed to borrow locally unless the prior approval of RBI is given.